Bronze Training Program
One-time plans of up to 12 weeks, designed following a consultation between the client and coach.
$399 per plan with a $129 start up fee.
The Bronze Program Includes
- Working one-on-one with a RIDEFAST Coach to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training for up to 12 weeks at a time
- Monthly contact by email for questions and feedback
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider
- Access to Training Peaks
- Lactate test for an additional $149
- Bike fit for an additional $299
- Initiated by the client when needed
The Bronze program is ideal for riders who need help planning their season, or have already worked with RIDEFAST for an extended period of time. At this level, riders are essentially self-coached and check in for a new consultation when planning their training or evaluating their progress. For new clients there is room for feedback and guidance as part of the initial consultation.