Platinum Training Program
Platinum coaching includes weekly contact with a RIDEFAST Coach, consisting of a thorough review of clients previous week's training, and a plan for the week to come.
$349 per month, with a $129 start up fee. Yearly rate is for a 12-month, up front, non-refundable commitment.
The Platinum Program Includes
- Working one-on-one with a RIDEFAST Coach
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail contact to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training in the long- and short-term
- Weekly reviews of training and power-meter logs transmitted via e-mail
- Access to Training Peaks
- 3 x Lactate threshold Testing
- 3 D Bike fit: optional for $249
- Minimum 6 month commitment
The Platinum program allows clients to work one-on-one with a RIDEFAST coach. The coach is available to guide clients through the program and provide close, personal feedback and attention as they learn what's expected of them, how to implement the workouts, and how to interpret the way their body responds to the training. Training logs or files are submitted and reviewed at the start of each week.